Design-A-Label: $20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design-A-Label: $20

I want a professional label designed to go with my product bottle. It should appear to be symmetrical with the contours of the bottle, like it was actually printed on it. In other words, the text should appear wrapped around the bottle. The bottle is in an oval shape if you look from the top (view).

The brand name should be vertical
    (the font is century Gothic, with the ‘O’ in zodiac a different font, looking like a thumb print. (I can provide the text font for that)
    All the other text info should be horizontal (Feel free to use any font to make it exciting)
    Attached is a link of what i have done so far...but not happy with, regarding the bottle label.

The following link is for reference purpose only. So you can have an idea of what the label designs are being used by prominent companies.
    Sorry you weren't able to find what you were looking for

click on collections, then 'color me happy'

I can send you a PSD file of the bottle if you wish to undertake this project, as i cannot attach it here as the file is too big. Kindly let me know if there is any other information is required to proceed further.

Prize to the winning design will be paid via paypal.

Regards
    Adnan

Re: Design-A-Label: $20

Hey Adnan,

I would like to help you out with your logo. Please contact me if interested: jeremy_bellefeuille********.com

Thanks!
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Out of curiosity : is $20 the required price for this job ?
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Out of curiosity : is $20 the required price for this job
        That's how I read it, seems a lot of work for little return and that's if you get picked.
        www.anxietynomore.co.uk
        The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
        Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
        Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

hey try posting on digital point forums they have a lot people there that will do this for $20 - pretty fast too

Comment

Working...
          X