Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When I type email adress in screen how do I make it link?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I type email adress in screen how do I make it link?

When I type boss@tripleactionoutdoors.com on my website it doesn't pop up as a link automatically and I want to know what I have to do to make it a link.. help appreciated greatly!!!

Morgan Murphy

Re: When I type email adress in screen how do I make it link?

Hi Morgan.. Open a text box.. type in address you want.. highlight..click on Hyperlink Tool..set Link Type... to... mail to:... that will do it.... Doug

Comment

This may sound dumb... But what link do you use for an email?

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan Murphy View Post
        This may sound dumb... But what link do you use for an email?
        This is your link no??? boss@tripleactionoutdoors.com

Highlight it, then click on the link tool in your toolbar and in the dropdown choose mailto: then put boss@tripleactionoutdoors.com infront of it.

e.g. mailto:boss@tripleactionoutdoors.com
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Re: resizing Paypal links for emails

How can I put a long Pay Pal email link into a smaller hyperlink when sending it in an email. This is the link I want to make smaller:
          https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick-subscriptions&business=info%40cmsnewzealand%2ecom& item_name=CMS%20website%20subscription&item_number =12&no_shipping=1&no_note=1&currency_code=NZD&lc=N Z&bn=PP%2dSubscriptionsBF&charset=UTF%2d8&a1=0%2e0 0&p1=7&t1=D&a2=130%2e00&p2=1&t2=D&a3=399%2e00&p3=3 0&t3=D&src=1&sra=1

I would like to put into a hyperlink such as this: CMS Subscription and Payment page

Obviously I can do it in BV but can't cut and paste this to an email (as far as I know). Have tried doing it with MS Word Hyperlink Edit Tool but link code too long. This is probably dead-simple for someone who hasn't been loking at a computer screen all day trying to figure it out.

Cheers,

Dood

Comment

Dood,

The first thing to do is to open a NEW post and NOT post your problem on someone elses post. That way someone will answer you.
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Where and how do I open a new post my friend? Can't see link on Home Page.

Comment

Originally posted by doodle View Post
                Where and how do I open a new post my friend? Can't see link on Home Page.

and click on 'New Thread' But to be honest I don't think that this is really a BlueVoda or related issue, but someone will no doubt answer you.

Comment

Hi Dood... A new thread works better... than jumping in ... but to answer your question.. Go To Pay Pal... they offer email buy buttons if you have an account... Doug

Comment

Thanks Doug. A button won't work in an email as far as I know and have tried.

Cheers

Have posted new thread now that I know how.

Comment

Hey Doodle...I recommend you Go look around Pay Pal...
                      Email Payment Solutions... here's a diddy from there..
                      "To start accepting payments using Email Payments, set up one or more of the payment processing options. Then, select as many additional features as you need to help manage and grow your business."
                      Good Luck... Doug

Comment

Working...
                      X