Once I get a calender can I add...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once I get a calender can I add...

Can I add days on my calender such as (for me) hunting season openers and closers. Archery Shoots etc... thanks for any help~!

Re: Once I get a calender can I add...

Where are you getting the calendar? Some you can, some you can't.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

The one on fantastico I think it's the only option.

Comment

Yes.....the calendar available via Fantastico! allows you to configure the look-and-feel (colors and manner), and even to create additional "views" for specific visitor groups.

Keep in mind, however, that different "views" (or versions) are only functional in IE and not in other browsers such as FireFox (and the other Mozilla browsers like Slimbrowser), AOL, MSN, or Opera ---- meaning that when visitors view the calendar using thses browsers they will see the Administrator version by default, and that there is no way to prevent them from making entries to the Main calendar.

To get around this and still have a functional calendar accessible to all visitors despite which browser they use, you may wish to display your calendar via an Inline Frame set on a page "template" for your site, and carefully masking the logon/edit/delete links usually seen along the bottom of the calendar itself.

You can see an example of how you can "mask" the admin links and present your calendar in an iFrame on this site I used this very technique.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X