Qns about the Menu Bar and Hyperlink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qns about the Menu Bar and Hyperlink

When I set the appearance of the menu bar to one of the themes, the buttons appear very small when I preview the page. Is there any way to enlarge the buttons to make it more presentable in the webpage?

Also, when constructing the sites and its links, we are saving the pages under different files. How is the linking of the pages done? How do we try out the links without first publishing the page?

Thanks!

Re: Qns about the Menu Bar and Hyperlink

When I set the appearance of the menu bar to one of the themes, the buttons appear very small when I preview the page. Is there any way to enlarge the buttons to make it more presentable in the webpage?
    More presentable is a matter of opinion...what is more presentable? You can use custome button s if you know how to design them.

Also, when constructing the sites and its links, we are saving the pages under different files. How is the linking of the pages done?
    Click Here for our hyperlinking tutorials.

How do we try out the links without first publishing the page?
    Impossible, links have to be live for them to work and to be tested.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Qns about the Menu Bar and Hyperlink

What I meant is the menu bar with the drop down function. I understand that we can customize the buttons, but I feel that the drop down buttons is rather small. Do you mean we can't enlarge the buttons?

And I can't see everything I type in the button. If the word is slightly longer it'll be cut off. Is there anything I can do to prevent it?

Sorry for the trouble!

Comment

Working...
      X