hello everyone, u got a new friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello everyone, u got a new friend

hi people i just joined and would need as many friends here as one can possibly get. i am based in the uk and abt to start a business and just stumbled upon bluevoda....nice. so here is saying HELLO!!!!!!!!!!

Re: hello everyone, u got a new friend

Originally posted by thexman30 View Post
    hi people i just joined and would need as many friends here as one can possibly get. i am based in the uk and abt to start a business and just stumbled upon bluevoda....nice. so here is saying HELLO!!!!!!!!!!
    Hello and welcome to vodaland.....you will lots of great people here..enjoy and have fun....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Hi there and welcome! Lots of support and good folks here. Good luck to you...
      Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Hello and welcome :)
        Look forward to seeing your site. Hope eeverything goes well!
        Take care!

Comment

Welcome, and you have lots of friends here and if you haven't noticed there are quite a few in here that are on you side of the pond.
          Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Hey, I'm a newbie too.

What's type business? Keep us posted on your website and your business success.... Tina

Comment

Hello everyone,
              I am based in India and I am new to this forum. Hope I'll get more friends and information from this forum. I am looking for internet based home business. Can I expect some authenticated business idea that really works from someone?????

Comment

Working...
              X