Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't find my domain in public HTML folder

Hi
    I thought I'd posted this earlier on the perhaps I did not.

. I know this sounds stupid can't find my main site grimeforce.co.uk/
    the public HTML folder what is in his folder is cgi-bin/ andgrimebusters-london.co.uk/ which I added as a subdomain do I have to add grimeforce.co.uk/ as a subdomain for it to work
    Many thanks in advance
    Mark

Re: Can't find my domain in public HTML folder

No, leave your main site as it is and remove your second site as a subdomain and add it as an ADDON domain.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hi Marincky,

Thank you for your reply but it is my main domain www.grimeforce.co.uk I cannot find except top left on a
      Cpanel and a few other places in a Cpanel but not in the public HTML file.

I went into ADDON domain and added www.grimeforce.co.uk and got the below message.
      Error from park wrapper: You cannot park your main domain!

After this there was a folder public HTML folder for grimeforce.co.uk so I then uploaded my files to this folder all files are there including index and spelt correctly then I get the below message in when I type in grimeforce.co.uk.
      Index of /
      If I click on the grimeforce.co.uk/ above it goes to http://www.grimeforce.co.uk/grimeforce.co.uk/ this link as take you to a correct webpage I don't know what I not hear a.
      Any help appreciated.
      Many thanks.
      Mark

Comment

and now showing up on Google search fourth down on page 1
        conservatory cleaning - pvcu cleaning - house washing - pressure ...
        Grimebusters London pressure washing , covering London and Kent, Patio cleaning, Drive cleaning, Decking cleaning, Graffiti removal, Gum removal, ...
        www.grimeforce.co.uk/grimebusters-london.co.uk/conservatory-cleaning.htm - 17k - Cached - Similar pages

Comment

I just like to say a big big thank to Ramsey
          for sorting out the above problem for me

Cheers your a star thanks
          Mark

Comment

You're very welcome Mark. By the way, I left a folder in your public_html called grimebusters-london. Don't delete this one will you, it's there for a reason. Just don't put anything in it either.
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
            X