Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Malta...

Hi everyone...

Please allow to introduce myself....Jean Pierre Gatt from Malta...ever heard about Malta?
    Anyways, it's a tiny little island just below Sicily (Italy)..look it up, it's so tiny you might miss it...
    350,000 inhabitants....loads of talented people...nowhere to run!!
    I work in the film & TV industry both as a DOP and editor and am now looking forward to build my website for the very first time!

Will definately need some help from you guys!!!....

Thx for now
    Jean Pierre
    www.jpgatt.com

Re: Hello from Malta...

Hi there and welcome...I love Malta, I have a time share out there at the Dolmen in Qawra.....Went there last year and had the best holiday ever, the people are so nice and friendly....By the way you will get plenty of help and advice here, don't forget the tutorials and if you get stuck or need furthur help, just come back and ask about anything.

Paul
    www.anxietynomore.co.uk
    The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
    Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
    Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Hi karel,

That was fast...! your reply i mean!
      Glad to learn you visit us regularLy!...You're always welcome here...

In fact I got stuck on step 1.....Been looking for server IP names on my welcome letter since yesterday...can't find them though!
      I've only found...Name Servers:
      NS1.********.COM
      NS2.********.COM

None of them is listed on Bluevoda drop down menu when publishing!..probably it's the wrong place to post but maybe you can direct me a bit pleeeeaassee.

thx
      JP

Comment

Hi JP and welcome.... As General Karel mentioned VodaLand is a friendly place, we wish you the best, and we'll do what we can to help.
        (And I haven't been to Malta, darn it, but maybe someday lol)
        Maybe we'll be best buds by then and and you can show me around...
        Good luck to you!
        Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Hi sedona,

Thx for warm welcome...will surely take you around should you make it on our island someday...!!

Thx

JP

Comment

hi and welcome ... I have friends from your beautiful country ...
            kym, merlin & tala
            creating white majick
            www.whiteshepherds.com.au
            www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
            www.merlinsmajick.com
            www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Jean Pierre

Welcome aboard... never been to Maly. but I am sure I flew over it a few times.... However, I hope to travel in and around Greece, Italy and maybe even over to Turkey. I never say Malta on the tours stops. Sounds lovely.

I find the people great here. Hope you are not like me and spend much time looking at sites to start your own... I love to see what other people are doing... anyone (and I mean anyone is more creative than I), so I need to spend probably a couple weeks just to look at what works and doesn't. I am probably up to having pulled down over 100 websites to look at.

Anyway... take care.

Comment

Hello jpgatt, I've been to Malta, ate lots of rabbit, drank lots of OMG delicious red wine and never found the beach!!! A very interesting island... I look forward to seeing your site.
                www.madinmelbourne.com.au
                the ART of Making A Difference

Comment

Found it, had a look... great stuff! Watched all the vids... will be interesting to see what you come up with on this the world wide web of medium!
                  www.madinmelbourne.com.au
                  the ART of Making A Difference

Comment

Hello Jean Pierre

Welcome and it is a great start to your site.

I would consider using a secure form/script for you contact e-mail address. By just placing your e-mail you leave yourself open to spammers galore.
                    Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Working...
                    X