Hi from Downunder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Downunder

Hi, my name is Christine and I live in Perth, Australia.

I'm a total novice on the construction side of websites yet I've taken on the task of making one for my future son-in-law. I'm surprised more people haven't heard my cursing!

Enough about such things on this thread!

I am married with three children Aaron (22), Lauren (19) and Ryan (17). My husband is an electrician and I'm a stay-at-home Mum. Geoff (hubby) and I have been married 27 years. Gosh... that sounds like a long time now I write it down! Aaron is just finishing his apprenticeship in electrical trades and Ryan is just about to start his. Lauren will be PR officer this year for her finacee, who is a proffessional cyclist. All in all... life is very good.

I look forward to chating to people here in the lounge... and picking people's brains for knowledge in the help channel.

Ciao

Re: Hi from Downunder

Hi Christine, very nice to have you here. Thanks for telling us about yourself. It's nice to know something about the folks we rub shoulders with every day. Yours sounds like a nice family and a very nice life.

You'll get the hang of it all quickly enough and there are a lot of nice and knowledgeable folks here to help when you need it. Don't be shy.

Again, welcome, and the best of luck to you.
    Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Hi Christine, welcome to vodaland enjoy and have fun...

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

hi and welcome ... it's great to see another Aussie here ... this is a great place to be with fantastic people to help ...
        kym, merlin & tala
        creating white majick
        www.whiteshepherds.com.au
        www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
        www.merlinsmajick.com
        www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Hi from Upabove!

Comment

Thanks for all the words of welcome.

From what I've read there seem to be a lot of very friendly and helpful people here. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.

Cheers

Comment

Christine,

Hello from one of your neighbors across the seas.

Sounds like your life is busy. I am sure your daughter and future son in law appreciate the hard work you are undertaking.

Welcome aboard...

Comment

Working...
              X