designing a faq page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• designing a faq page

I wish to design a faq page for my site. Can someone tell me the trick to do it

Re: designing a faq page

There is no trick to doing it. If you are talking about design and layout here is the one I did for my site http://www.firstwebcall.com/f_a_q.html

Don't know if that is what you were after.

Paul
    www.anxietynomore.co.uk
    The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
    Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
    Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

I checked the site but the way you have designed it not difficult. But the way I wish to design it is that all the questions should be at the top and if someone clicks say for e.g to no. 7 he should go directly to that text rather than scrolling it all the way down.

Comment

Originally posted by sbilal View Post
        I checked the site but the way you have designed it not difficult. But the way I wish to design it is that all the questions should be at the top and if someone clicks say for e.g to no. 7 he should go directly to that text rather than scrolling it all the way down.
        Hello I am interested in the same layout as our friend posted above
        Any ideas
        Sinisa
        vortexairtools.com

Comment

Hi sbilal.

As Karel answered you a faq page is just another page. The way you want to do it however will require the use of bookmarks.
          Luckily for you General Naval has recently offered up a tutorial on this subject which you will find here.

Should be all you need to know.
          Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Sorry, don't know why that didn't work... try this..
            Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Go to VodaSupport and view the VodaHost FAQ page I think it is what you are refering to.
              www.siapamoyanganda.com/
              Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
              State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
              X