Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Step

Hello everyone,
    The good thing about starting a website with "BlueVoda" is that it all happened at a sudden. The idea of having a website is old, but no crucial step have been taken until today. I went directly to "Google" and searched under "creating my own website". "BlueVoda" was the third title on the list. In the begining I have no doubt that fees are there, to find out, later, it is free. Immediately, after watching the video (which was really very persuasive), I put on my name and email, went and checked my email, confirmed my request, rechecked my email and downloaded the program. I looked up the page containing the tutorial videos..but not yet watched any.

I would like to say that the introduction article was really informative and gave the feeling that the process is attainable following the steps and ideas introduced there, which gave me a strong courage.

I share this LONG story with you, first, to say I am happy to be among and with you. Secondly, to say thank for all of those who stand behind BlueVoda, VodaHost, and their associates.
    Thank you for give me the chance and offer your full support.
    Wish you all good times and success.
    nuevomar.
    Last edited by nuevomar; 02-05-2008, 07:50 PM. Reason: Correction

Re: First Step

Thats a very cool intro! Wish you the best of luck with your website!

Comment

Hi Nuevomar,

Yes do watch the tutorials. They will set you on the right path and save time and frustration.

And we're happy to have you here and will help as we can.

Good luck!
      Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Hi there and welcome, you will find this a rewarding experience as we all have just to add another hint be sure to utilize the "search" feature for answers to questions - a big help
        Ann
        www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
        www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
        www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Hi there and welcome to Vodaland.....hope you enjoy your stay.....have fun.....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
          Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
          www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

hi and welcome to VL ... BlueVoda and VodaHost are everything they say they are ... have lots of fun ...
            kym, merlin & tala
            creating white majick
            www.whiteshepherds.com.au
            www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
            www.merlinsmajick.com
            www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Working...
            X