X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plugins.

Hello all,

my website is www.affinity-guild.com.

I'm new to Bluevodo and been finding my way around pretty easy, but there is one thing that gets me..

I'm trying to install a plugin on my site, it's for the online game World of Warcraft.

It's a plugin that allows people to sign up for raids etc the one on my site at the moment is just linked from our old website, but i would like to install it into our new website..

The one linked from our old website is under the button link has "Raid Planner".

Could i get some help please?

Thanks in advance

Evilknight

Re: Plugins.

Every plugin is different...did yours come with installation instructions??? Is it just html code??? Please provide more data.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

There is no installation instructions that i have managed to find, the link to the plugin is this: http://forums.phpraider.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=8.

From what i can see it's something to do with php, i've looked for a install guide everywhere but i can't seem to find any..

If the direct link to the plugin don't help you i will try to find out more about what you need to know.

Comment

Sorry cant help...without install guide. This is a third party product that has no relation to VodaHost. Keep looking...Do a Google search.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Ok i found a install guide, it's in the doc folder of the download the "readme" file, but has i'm new to installing the plugin i would still be greatful of some help.

An easy way to install it etc if you could would help alot.

Comment

Ok i've managed to get it installed, but once it comes to be me inputting the database details i get these warnings:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Unknown MySQL server host 'localhost ' (3) in /home/vyiuizzb/public_html/phpraider/install/4.php on line 33

Warning: mysql_close(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/vyiuizzb/public_html/phpraider/install/4.php on line 48

phpRaider Installation - Database Configuration

Is that something you can help me with or do i have to get in contact with the people who make the plugin?

Comment

I would contact the people who make the plugin, they know best and can get it up and running in minutes.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
              X