X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to blue voda!

Hi all! I am new to bluevoda.
    I live in South Africa.
    I recantley downloaded bluevoda as I was looking for a easier way to edit and manage my website.
    Bluevoda has proofed to be all I hoped for and more.
    I know nothing about html and all that,but have still managed to design a brand new website for my buisness,with only minor problems here and there.
    I am waiting for my host to publish the new pages.

I am also considering switching to vodahost,since they are cheaper than what I am currently paying.

I will be staying in touch!

Re: New to blue voda!

Hope you have decided to make the switch - this is a great place to be
    Ann
    www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
    www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
    www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Hi there Dieter, welcome to vodaland enjoy your stay and have fun....as a fellow South African I can say, you have come to the right place.....as you go along in here you will find quite a few of us South Africans here in Vodaland(VodaHost)
      Once again a big welcome......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

I am also considering switching to vodahost,since they are cheaper than what I am currently paying.
        You certainly won't regret that, the best thing I ever did...Welcome aboard and hope to see you about.

Paul
        www.anxietynomore.co.uk
        The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
        Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
        Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Hi there Dieter....

We're certainly glad to have you here but if I understand you correctly?

Originally posted by dieter@flagstones.co.za View Post
          I am waiting for my host to publish the new pages.

Your current host can't publish your new site built with Blue Voda. You will only be able to publish using VodaHost. That's the deal. And a great deal it is. You'll never be sorry for making the switch.

As you can see lots of good and knowledgeable folks here to assist you when you need help. Also look forward to having you around and wishing you good luck......
          Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Originally posted by sedona View Post

Your current host can't publish your new site built with Blue Voda. You will only be able to publish using VodaHost. That's the deal. And a great deal it is. You'll never be sorry for making the switch..
            Now I'm glad you mentioned that because I was wondering and didn't even think of bringing it up here (maybe it's a question for another thread; if so, tell me where to initiate this and I'll move it there): I have another site at Geocites; what you're saying is that I can't build a site with BV and publish it there...right?

Comment

I never met a South African I didn't like. Or a Rhodesian, for that matter....

Comment

BlueVodka, Blue Voda is a site builder free of use to VodaHost members - so no, you can't build on it and publish it elsewhere.
                Beth
                A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                SEO - The Basics

Comment

And, BlueVodka, if you have other questions before signing up here would be where to ask them. Click threadstarter.
                  Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Working...
                  X