Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email forwarding

hello everyone

I've recently published my site and everything seems to be working ok, my contact form is working and I set up a webmail account, which is receiving the responses. However, I need all emails forwarded to my main business account, which is an external account for which I use Outlook 2000. I've set up a forwarder but I'm not receiving the forwarded mail from the contact form.

This is quite strange, because I tested with a third email account and sent a test message to my webmail, which WAS forwarded to my main account. Still nothing from the contact form though. Have i done something wrong?

www.fishingtripsafrica.com

Please help!

Thank you

Re: Email forwarding issues!

Hi Skate ... You can redirect/forward email to the address you want in the
    C Panel... Look for "Redirecting Email" Tutorial in the C Panel section... Doug

Comment

hey Doug

thanks mate, yep I've set up a forwarder, but as I said the mail from the contact form never makes it to my forwarding account. Mail from other accounts is forwarded on, but I get none of the contact form emails. I've taken to chewing on my fist.

I am receiving the contact form submissions in my web mail, and all mail except this is forwarded to my outside account. Is there any way my ISP could be blocking mail ONLY from the contact form? I receive forwarded mail from the fishing site address but none from the form submissions.

Grrr!

Kate
      www.fishingtripsafrica.com

Comment

Hi Skate... It's a pretty simple mailto: contact set up... You have to make sure your Mail Manager in Mail in the C-panel is set up right...so mail in one domain is forward to the other domain ... and if that's not the case ... you probably need to set up an email account in your Outlook or whatever that will handle in coming mail from ...info@yourdomain.com... it's a bit tricky.. but doable...Doug

Comment

Re: Email forwarding

sorted?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X