Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hi All

My name is Mary Cavill, and I am a newbie to internet marketing. I tried another program, but there was no real support, and I came to a complete standstill. I just couldn't get an answer to my email queries.

I have only been with BlueVoda a couple of days, and I am just about ready to publish my first ever web site. Yippeee!!

I think I can do more, now I have just about done my first one. I have been on a tremendous learning curve, and I trust it will pay off. It will get easier with time, but I must say that this program is most user-friendly.

My website is marycavill.com.

Re: Introduction

Welcome Mary. Enjoy your experience - the support is wonderful and the building a site is fun. Looking forward to seeing your results.
    Ann
    www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
    www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
    www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Hi there Mary, welcome to vodaland enjoy your stay and have fun....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Agree with the above, you will not lack support here, this place has been a god send to me. I am so glad I found it and went with my instinct and signed up.

Welcome aboard

Paul
        www.anxietynomore.co.uk
        The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
        Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
        Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Hi there, Mary

Ditto the comments of the good folks above. You will find VodaLand a lovely and supportive place to learn, build and be a part of.

Welcome and best of luck to you!
          Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Thank you all for your welcomes, and as you say, I'm having a ball with Bluevoda. I am so happy I came across this program, it is not easy, but very user friendly.

Once I get used to the jargon, and where everything is, I should have it made. For the last week, I have been working on my first web page, just about solidly, from about 7am through to midnight. Yesterday I publishe my first website, and it failed. I will have to go back and address some problems, however, I have put another website up today, and I am just going to have a look an see if it published OK.

Happy websiting to all of you.

Regards
            Mary Cavill

Comment

Hello Mary from one newbie to another...So far you are more diligent than I. Even with BV, I can't say I got my hands around the process enough to publish a website. Ya must a quick learner. (And diligent---17 hours straight, eh?)

Take care, Tina

Comment

Hi Mary! Best of luck with your new adventure!
                Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

hi and welcome to VL ... enjoy your stay here ... there atre lots of people here to help if you need it ...
                  kym, merlin & tala
                  creating white majick
                  www.whiteshepherds.com.au
                  www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
                  www.merlinsmajick.com
                  www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Hey Mary,

Seems there are alot of us around here that just walked in the door hehe. I haven't been here long but everyone has been more than kind. I came back and was amazed at how many posts have been submitted just today. This place ROCKS!

Comment

Working...
                    X