Retitle website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retitle website

Hi guys, my website titled (Daves music hit list) was first published about two months ago & submitted to search engines for about 5 weeks now. Using my main keyword phrase " music hit list" brings page 1 results on google. However recieving little traffic to my website ( http://www.davesmusichitlist.com) & after reading articles on keywords, I discovered my keyword is rarely used in searches. " Oldies music" is used over 300 times a day. So I inserted Oldies in my title ( Daves oldies music hit list) also in my heading,text,meta tags description,& keywords then saved & republished. My question is will search engines realize the change or do I need to resubmit. Also what about my recent submissions to website directories as I am trying to build links. Thanks DaveB. PS as of now my old title & discription comes up upon a search.

Re: Retitle website

They will realize the changes eventually. You shouldn't resubmit when you make changes to your website

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Re: Retitle website

Hi Dave,
      To answer your question quickly, no, you don't need to submit, they spider you regularly.
      Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Working...
      X