Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Darling Husband

To my darling husband,

Before you return from your business trip I just want to let you know about the

small accident I had with the pick up truck when I turned into the driveway.

Fortunately not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too

much about me.

I was coming home from Wal-Mart, and when I turned into the driveway I

accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake.

The garage door is slightly bent but the pick up fortunately came to a halt when

it bumped into your car.

I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will

forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart.

I am enclosing a picture for you.

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.

Your loving wife.
    XXX

P.S. Your girlfriend called.

Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Re: My Darling Husband

Sorry not very funny without the pic of his truck up on top of his car and the garage smashed to hell.
    Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

lol....... :)

click the little yellow mountain icon, when you are replying to a post, copy the whole url of the pic you want to post and insert it there by paste method. To get the url of a pic.....right click on the picture, select properties, highlight the address part starting with the http:, right click and select copy, you are now ready to paste.

Comment

Hi Robyn:)

Originally posted by C L View Post
        lol....... :)

click the little yellow mountain icon, when you are replying to a post, copy the whole url of the pic you want to post and insert it there by paste method. To get the url of a pic.....right click on the picture, select properties, highlight the address part starting with the http:, right click and select copy, you are now ready to paste.
        I uploaded the pic to freeimagehosting.net and copied the url they generated. It should have worked but didn't. In your instructions where is the pic you're talking about? A pic in my files doesn't have a url.

Would be nice to be able to do this as so many of you do...
        Thanks!
        Ken

Comment

Hi Sedona, I used to use photobucket.....now I open up a new page in bluevoda and insert images on that page, give it a name and publish, I find that's works the best for me.....hope this helps.. :)

Comment

Robyn,

I thought of publishing a page with pics but then what is the pathway? It can't be so easy as being the page url....

Thanks very much for your help:)
            Ken

Comment

Hi Sedona.....not a problem...lol (more enjoyable with pics n stuff)

Open up your bluevoda, create a new page, .....insert the image you wish to use onto the page, name the page & save it......now publish it.

Go to your new published page, right click on the picture, up comes a box, scroll down and select properties, another box comes up, you will see, protocol, type, address.....highlight the whole address url line.....right click, select copy.

Replying to a post,

Do your yada yada, then select the yellow & white mountain icon up above ^^ up comes the prompt box, paste the address after the http:// and select ok.

.........there you have it >>

Hope it works for you.....

Comment

By George, I think he's got it!

Thanks Robyn!
                (sometimes I can't see my nose for my face. Too easy!)
                Ken

Comment

Originally posted by sedona View Post
                  By George, I think he's got it!

Thanks Robyn!
                  (sometimes I can't see my nose for my face. Too easy!)
                  By george I think you do.......lol :)

I'm the opposite.....sometimes I can't see my face through my nose.........lol

snagged the witch pic!

Comment

I think the dude in the picture has more than "got it" lol ...

That's a good one Sedona!!

Fixed your link too for the pic, you just had a bit of extra things in that link than you needed ..

Glad CL has you sorted!!

Thanks for the free funny of the day!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                    02036089024 / United Kingdom
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hey look at you go Robyn, you old techie witch you.....How many times did you telling me you don't help much...he...he

Here is a giant ***** for the teacher......

www.anxietynomore.co.uk
                      The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
                      Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
                      Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

LadyEye,

Thanks for fixing the pic. I was going to go back and repost it but it wouldn't have been as funny at the bottom of Cl's tutorial lol. And I'm glad you liked it. Yes, she put a spell on me and (at least for the moment) fixed my dumbness.....

And CL, the pic was meant for you to 'snag'
                        Ken

Comment

I love my ***** Batman! You're the best student....I think? I'm not sure what I was teaching.....lmbo aaaaaaw thanks u

heya LE....

thanks Ken, you posted I snagged....lol

Comment

Working...
                          X