Add to Cart function

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add to Cart function

Is there any way I can add an 'Add to Cart' function without using OScommerce?

I am thinking of adding an 'Add to Cart' function to my webpage, but I do not want to use payment by Paypal. Is it possible?

Also, is it possible to only have an 'Add to Cart' function without the payment function?

What are the alternative ways that payment can be made other than via Paypal?

Thanks.

Re: Add to Cart function

Are you saying that you want to have add to cart function without actually having a cart??? Please explain.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

And how do you want people to pay for what's in the cart? Do you take credit cards?

There are many ways to do a cart, but you haven't explained yourself.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Actually my idea is to have a cart function, when the customers finish adding the items to the cart, there will be a subtotal and the customers will have to transfer the total amount of money payable to an account number provided, which means they don't have to pay online. We need the subtotal so that it is easier to issue a receipt.

I hope it sounds clear enough :) thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ITaccessories View Post
          Actually my idea is to have a cart function, when the customers finish adding the items to the cart, there will be a subtotal and the customers will have to transfer the total amount of money payable to an account number provided, which means they don't have to pay online. We need the subtotal so that it is easier to issue a receipt.

I hope it sounds clear enough :) thanks!
          Hi, we might be able to help. You can see the demo here. If you are interested in having this set up for you, you can contact us for a quote, at Blue Voda Designer.

The cart will add all of your totals for you and payment methods can be what you choose, example - putting money into your banking account, I think this might be what you want to do.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X