cpanel help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cpanel help please

hi we moved our aldridgecustomleatherworks.com from host gator to you guys but i just noticed that when i go into cpanel it still says were with gator when i tried to add a new domain it showed secsessfull an i saw gator in the body of the message. now i never got any new logins for cpanel from you so is that what i need or what im not sure
    thanks
    Autumn

Re: cpanel help please

Originally posted by FoxGlove View Post
    hi we moved our aldridgecustomleatherworks.com from host gator to you guys but i just noticed that when i go into cpanel it still says were with gator when i tried to add a new domain it showed secsessfull an i saw gator in the body of the message. now i never got any new logins for cpanel from you so is that what i need or what im not sure
    thanks
    Autumn
    Hi ...
    Assuming that you have correctly added on your domain, whenever you are ready you will publish to the directory - public_html/aldridgecustomleatherworks
    (you may or may not require the .com extension, it depends how the domain was added when you did so)

remember as well this domain will require an index page the same as all domains ..

your passwords and usernames will be the same and you can also log into webmail and create email addresses for this new domain ..

your domain is pointed to voda host servers.

Did you in fact request a transfer, fill out the pertinent information, receive an email request back to you that you responded and agreed to the transfer? If you have, your transfer is likely in progress. If not, you have not actually transferred your domain to voda host and that is why you still see it residing with the other. You may request a domain transfer at any time through voda host.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X