Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this site. I am student as well as developer so let me know what's useful to me in this community and how this site is different from others.I am very enthusiastic to learn new things whether it's development or any other subject.

Thanks & Regards,
    Nil

Re: Hello everyone

Welcome aboard....Whats different? The complete easy use of the program and more than anything the great support you receive.
    www.anxietynomore.co.uk
    The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
    Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
    Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Hi Nil,

Great a developer... maybe I can pick your brain.... I need all the help I can get. I am not the technical type (well at least not the computer tech type).

Welcome aboard, Tina

Comment

Originally posted by karel View Post
        more than anything the great support you receive.
        Hi Nil!
        Ditto with Karel's comment. The program is easy to learn to use for the basics and has lots of advanced features as your understanding grows. The price can't be beat. There are many phenomenal xtras. But most of all the tutorials, the forums both live and archived, and above all the good folks that are here to help when you need it, are a tremendous support system.

Welcome and best of luck to you!
        Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Working...
        X