Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text different online then on build page

Hi all,
    I think this is a common problem that you have answered many times but I haven't seen so here goes.
    On Bluevoda page builder everything looks good but preview it and some of the text is out of place. I've gone back and forth trying things so what to do?
    Thanks in advance
    Jerryl

Re: Text different online then on build page

Hi Jerryl

Just something to think about....If you are selecting the text property, "publish as image"; the conversion to an image may be distorting the result a bit. If not using that particular text property; then it could be many things! Wish I could help more.

Just found this thread...might give you some more ideas:

Last edited by judavvforum; 02-12-2008, 08:25 PM. Reason: added info

Comment

You need to be more specific - as Dave just stated -

But one thing could be the choice of font - some are web friendly. Another thing could be how you are laying out the page - are you giving the elements enough room?
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi again,
        Thanks for your help. The problem is some of the text and a line I put in. I
        didn't have the page published the other day, so I put it online so you could take a look.www.trygoogleadwords.com
        Thanks again for all your help
        This forum rocks!!!
        Jerryl

Comment

OK...all I see is that the next to last thick red line is partially over the text above it. Can't you just select that line and everything below it and move down a little?

Good luck jerryl, (a fellow affiliate publisher!) In real estate it's "location,location,location...in web marketing it's...traffic,traffic,traffic!) lol! I know...don't forget excellent ad copy!!
          Last edited by judavvforum; 02-13-2008, 05:01 AM. Reason: added comment

Comment

Thanks for the reply Judavvforum, I tried that and republished a few times but
            the line seemed to stay in the same position. I'll go back and work with it some more. I checked out your website and wow, I felt right at home.
            Anyway I'll contact you through your website to pick your brain some I'm
            serious and want to improve.
            Thanks again,
            Jerryl

Comment

Working...
            X