adding something to e.g. Noah's classifieds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adding something to e.g. Noah's classifieds

I would like to use Noah's classifieds as the basis for a new site - Classified ads obviously - but I want to add a sort of ebay type feedback/rating things for buyers and sellers. Can this be done? It would need to work more or less like ebay does and possibly have little coloured stars etc.

I'd really appreciate any advice, help, script, adding to Noah's files etc etc.

I don't know what this sort of stuff costs etc but I'm open to suggestions.

Re: adding something to e.g. Noah's classifieds

Maggie,

I would suggest you move to phpAuction (also free in Fantastico), as it has more fo the features you mention whereas Noah's does not (at least the free version --- and I hope you have seen this thread with regard to Noah's).

Don't let the "phpAuction" name scare you! This foundation can function in many more manners than just a simple Classifieds or Auction format, but there are more advantages if you "move up" to this script.

I am assuming that you are only somewhat "experienced" with everything that goes into web-tech, so keeping things simple and easily managable by taking advantage of the "one click auto-install" aspect of Fantastico seems very appropriate for you, and thus with the added features and other distinctions that would serve you well, phpAuction is worth looking into.

You can see many of the features live on the demo sites offered at the Official phpAuction Website (where you can also find all kinds of Support should you need it), since they also sell it to the general public outside of Fantastico.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X