Help in adding Video file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help in adding Video file

I want to add a video file created with Windows Movie Maker that is in a wma file format and I would like it to run using the computer system's media player being viewed on such as Window Media Player. I have tried and cannot get to do so any advice is helpful.
    www.shagtime.us but I do have the file loaded up now.

Re: Help in adding Video file

this is very easy with Blue Voda, i'm sorry you are having trouble. make sure your file is in my videos so it will be easy to find. on the left side of the tools you will see window media tool. click on that, size and place the movie as you want on the page. Double click on the box and a configuration box will come up. Click on the browse and find the video. remember to use the drop down arrow and choose the second last option which will allow you to see the windows media movie in my videos. once you find the movie, double click it and you can preview the movie or save it and publish it. The most important part is clicking the down arrow to choose windows media. Good luck.
    hope this helps,
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Re: Help in adding Video file

Thanks a bunch, I got it to work on a page that I have hidden from public view. AT first I was using a computer with Vista OS and BlueVoda and that don't seem to work so well together, so changed to old XP system and uploaded.

Comment

Working...
      X