Hi People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi People

Hi people im Ady. Im new to all this and hoping to design my own website for the very first time. I haven't got a clue about anything that im gonna be doing but hopefully i will pick it quickly and some or hopefully all of what im gonna learn will make sense!! Anyway, just really wanted to say hi to all the people on here as i can promise you'll be seeing alot more of me on here as i just know im gonna get stuck big time!!! lol

Re: Hi People

Hi Ady,

Naw, you'll pick it up in no time. Just remember, every really beautiful and functional site that you see began with someone who, once upon a time, didn't know how to build it.

And you'll find lots of help here when you get stuck.

A big welcome to you and the best of luck!
    Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Howdy Adypaul...

Tell us a little about yourself. As example, where are you from and what will your website be about?

Again welcome and have fun.

Comment

hi and welcome to VL ... don't worry just have fun creating ...
        kym, merlin & tala
        creating white majick
        www.whiteshepherds.com.au
        www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
        www.merlinsmajick.com
        www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Hi Ady, will be great to see what you come up with... always cool to see how a person represents themselves thru their site. The forum's packed with answers to the most common questions, I always have a good look around before I ask... and always get support when I do ask, however trivial the Q may be. Having fun with BVoda is the key... it's just oh so easy to create with this software.
          www.madinmelbourne.com.au
          the ART of Making A Difference

Comment

Hi, thanks for all your replies.... Im designing a website for Fishing Tackle (Carp) aimed at the UK market. I've not started yet as im still doing market research for wholesalers! The site is gonna be a second income and not a fulltime job, unless things really take off. Im just really looking to kill my spare time at weekends. At the rate im going, it wont be finished until next year, but better late than never! lol

Comment

Hi Ady, welcome to the board. Even when you think you're finished with your site.....you will spend another year tweeking it! Enjoy!
              Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

Hello Ady,
                Welcome to Voda land. You'll do fine here, there are lots of fishy charactors here to help. Have fun!
                Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Working...
                X