Flash Intro Template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash Intro Template

I want to use a Flash intro template on my site. I've actually found a pre-made one that I like (http://www.template-help.com/screens...100/16160.html) but before I go spending $66 on it... I want to make sure I'll be able to add it to my site with not too many dramas. I've discovered that installation of anything outside of BV has to really really simple if I'm to understand it at all and get it to work.

Is it a go... or should I not venture there?

Thank you.

Re: Flash Intro Template

Installing a Flash intro is not a big deal at all, if you follow the instructions that come with it (after un-zipping the template file, you will see them "up front" as a .txt file, and you can use Notebook to open it).

Keep in mind an "intro" is exactly that: it is not supposed to be installed on a page, an index page, or embedded anywhere else. It will need to be installed directly in the public_html/ directory precisely as instructed.

For all issues regarding installation, customization, configuration, and implementation, you will need to rely on Support from Template-Help.com exclusively.

For professional installation and customization, you can email OmniSource as an alternative to Template-Help
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Flash Intro Template

Thank you for your instructions.
      That has made it a whole lot clearer.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
      X