X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prof Dr L D Wang

Hello! everybody across the blue ocean.

Greetings to all of you, I am from Malaysia

I am very pleased to be part of the family members in this Voda Lounge forum now.

Being in a business with related to Blue Ocean Strategies Consultancy, Academy of ENT Aromatherapy Natural Healing Therapy, Academy of Thai Traditional And Medical Massage Therapy, Spa Set-up, Spa-Training, Spa-Consultancy, Beauty, Health and personal care industries for years all over the globe.

In acquiring a very professional website of my own to further promoting my business in this very competitive market all over the world have always being my big dream.

Unfortunately, like most people, I know nothing at all about designing, constructing and hosting my own website.

I hope this dream will be a reality to me soon after I by chance get to know Blue Voda Website Builder thru the net and to know of all you in Voda Lounge forum.

So far really nothing much I can obtain from any TEMPLATES in Blue Voda tutorial sections with related to Spa, Massage, Beauty and Health.

I really need all of you to make my dream come true as member of the team now in this Voda Lounge forum, and that I will be able to host my own professional website very soon in VodaHost

Thank you to all of you,

Please give me your most valuable time to advise, give me your beautiful ideas and guiding me thru in designing and building a very professional website patiencely especially to all the dedicated and professional staffs in Voda Host, if you have any TEMPLATES with related to my industries,

Highly, appreciated, please help me, send me and guide me.

Love you all and take care.

Re: Prof Dr L D Wang

Hello Professor,

You have made a good choice to come to VodaHost. Many absolute beginners find their way to building successful websites with Blue Voda and I'm sure you will as well.
    Studying the tutorials is the best place to start. Familiarize yourself with the forums as well. If you read them daily you will likely find answers to questions you may have before you ask them. Learn how to use the search forum tool as the archives are a virtual encyclopedia containing almost every question and answer you might think of.

And you will find the forum members most knowledgeable and helpful when you need them.

Very impressive credentials you bring to your endeavor. Best of luck to you...
    Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

hi and welcome to VL ... I look forward to seeing your work ...
      kym, merlin & tala
      creating white majick
      www.whiteshepherds.com.au
      www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
      www.merlinsmajick.com
      www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Hey Prof

If you have any questions we are willing to help. Welcome
        Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Hi Professor, I'm Sham from Malaysia and of course i'm the BV members. If you have any problem or question just ask me or others BV members. They will hekp you. For more info you can visit my site that i build via BluaVoda. :)

www.bluelemonstudio.com

Comment

Welcome Professor,
            You have come to the right place for your dreams. If you don't find the right template for you then you can create your own, that's one of the great things about this system. Good Luck!!
            Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Working...
            X