Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upload files

Hello there,
    My domain name is: www.cardpaymentssolutions.com.

It's the first time I try to launch the website . I uploaded all the files and when I tried to bring it I got something like this :
    Index of /Apache/2.2.8 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.cardpaymentssolutions.com Port 80

Any help may be appreciated.

StanleySaley

Re: upload files

Hi,
    You do not have an index page. Your home page must be named index
    I take it that you are using Front Page? Have you uploaded the files correctly? Please explain how you have done that....
    Here is the link to FP tutorials. Click here.
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

Thank you very much for your reply.
      The index file is inside templates . If you type the link www.cardpaymentssolutions.com you will be able to see what I have. I've used cute ftp from Globalscape to upload the files. All the .bv files are in templates directory.

Thanks again

Stanleysaley

Comment

Okay now I understand that you are using BV. Your approach is not correct. The index page must be in the public_html folder and it should not be the bvp file. The bvp file must remain on your computer.
        For BV, you should not upload the files. Click on the Publish button, fill in the user details, etc and BV will automatically create the html files on the server.
        See the tutorials here.
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

Thanks,
          Now I tried to updload the files through Bluevoda but the IP address the allocated to my site doesn't exist in the window. My IP is 74.86.118.22 which doesn't exist. I see 74.86.118.19 , 74.86.118.20 , 74.86.118.21 but I don't see the one above.

Help again

Stanleysaley

Comment

Redownload BlueVoda (you won't lose anything) and in the new download, your IP will be there.
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
            X