Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleted "Cgi bin" files. Any help

Friends

By mistake I have deleted files inside "cgi-bin" folder in my file manager. Can any body help me how to retrive these files?

Thanks for your expected help.

Re: Deleted "Cgi bin" files. Any help

I have never done this but I think if yuou
    then to public_html
    then open your CGI file you should see a
    list of deleted items in the TRASH BIN

you can retrieve them from there I thinkl

Aussiebaz

Comment

Hi, Aussiebaz is correct if you have deleted from c panel. But if you deleted from the FTP in BV, unfortunately it wont be in the trash bin. It just deletes it.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by Issacboules View Post
        Friends

By mistake I have deleted files inside "cgi-bin" folder in my file manager. Can any body help me how to retrive these files?

Thanks for your expected help.
        You need to submit a Support Ticket and request your account be "reset" ---- however, before you do so, you should copy down to your server into a new separate Folder copies of each file and each image so you can "reload" once your account has been reset.

You can also do this in a second action by using the BACKUP feature in your control panel and emailing yourself a copy.

>> Asking for your account to be "restored" will only return your account contents to the last set point, and not re-create your deleted cgibin.
        By asking for your account to be "reset" you are basically asking for your account to be 'refreshed', which essentially wipes everything and creates a new account as should be.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you folks!

Let me update you about the issue.

1) When I open "cgi-bin", it shows me nothing.
          2) I am unable to locate "trash bin" where I could see deleted files.

3) As far as support ticket is conecered, I have tried to log in "support center" but it would say my email is unregistered. I have sent email to them at support@vodahost.com but they say that they don't handle technical issues.

Thank you for your help. You all are nice and helping peopl out on this forum.

Comment

Working...
          X