Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-mail settings

Hello everybody,
    I created e-mail address and made a setup on my Outlook Express..but can not receive any mail. This is first.

Second. I want to creat mailing list in order to send info to clients. I created 1 mailing list and added e-mail addresses into the list but getting error saying that it is bad address.

What shall I do? Please help.
    www.vitagolf.org

Re: E-mail settings

Hi yes I am having the same problem I can send mail but I can not recieve any. Please mail me on ianventer@webmail.co.za if you have a answer. my voda host email is ian@thesymphonysolution.com but this is the one that I am not recieving mail on.

Comment

Hi.. Look into setting up your email in the C-Panel here for X and here for 3X C-Panel settings.. And then make sure that email accounts set up right …

in Outlook or whatever.. Server Name.. mail.yourdomain.com

User Name .. thename@yourdomain.com... Make sure your port is right…

Hope that helps… Doug

Comment

Thank you Doug,

I watched the tutorials what you suggested and it really helped...I can send and receive mails now.
        Thanks!

But there is another thing what I can not do now. It is mailing list. I would like to send our ofers to the clients but my Outlook Express allows to use upto 50 addresses in 1 mailing list.
        How to creat mailing list with big number of addresses?
        Can you help?
        www.vitagolf.org

Comment

Hi Edel... I don't do e-mailing lists but you would think that Outlook can handle more than 50... I also know that in Microsoft Excel has e-mail handling capabilities... It's probably best to start a new thread here at the forum...
          and get some more input... Good Luck... Doug

Comment

Hi Edelweiss... Here is a past thread about how to do emailing lists...
            Hope it helps.. Doug

Comment

Working...
            X