Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No file Saves

Hello everyone.
    I M making my college's website using blue voda.I have an ebook section where i want to make the members of the site read their favorite ebooks online but without saving it .
    I have used blue voda plugin.ANd now the books are coming embedded in my webpages.
    But the main problem is that people can right click on the pl;ugin spce(book showing area) and change properties of their acrobat reader (which is used to embed the ebooks in webpage) and can save ebook.THey can also select the text & copy it anywhere, which will offend the copy right of the ebook owners.
    I want to disable all these saving techniques.
    May any expert help me here?
    I wish blue voda makers can do it in right way as they know all the features of their software.
    ThankYou.
    Andrew
    India

Re: No file Saves

What you are asking is impossible. There is NO WAY that you can add text (in any form) in a web page and this text can not be copy / pasted or saved. The only way would be to make it images, but that would terribly increase the file size resulting in very slow page loading.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X