Looking for Sub-Folders in FTP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Sub-Folders in FTP!

Ok this is a silly question, i know but i really need a little help here. I have 4 sub domains on my sie at this time, now i want to put about 200 zip files on one of the sub domains, but i can't find the Sub-Folders in FTP? They have been created in C-Panel, so I know the are loaded!

Where can i find these folders?

Thanks in advance..

Carla
    Thanks a Bunch
    Carla DeLaPaz
    DCS Designs
    www.dc-sdesigns.com

Re: Looking for Sub-Folders in FTP!

Originally posted by Carla_Dcrdesigns View Post
    Ok this is a silly question, i know but i really need a little help here. I have 4 sub domains on my sie at this time, now i want to put about 200 zip files on one of the sub domains, but i can't find the Sub-Folders in FTP? They have been created in C-Panel, so I know the are loaded!

Where can i find these folders?

Thanks in advance..

Carla

Hi .. when you go into ftp .. on the right .. browse to find the public_html folder .. then double click and go inside of it, (if the sub domain was created from your main domain, you should now see the folder for your subdomain, if not, locate the domain that you created the subs with and double click that, you will then find the sub folders) ..

once the sub folders are open, you can then find your files on the left side and slide into the right side position into that folder ..

If you are having troubles with this, go into control panel / file manager and find the folder for the sub domain and choose to upload your files this way ..

either way will work for you ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Looking for Sub-Folders in FTP!

Thank you, i have been in htere for about 1.5 hours so far and could not find it anywhere, i will try that, thanks...

Carla
      Thanks a Bunch
      Carla DeLaPaz
      DCS Designs
      www.dc-sdesigns.com

Comment

Working...
      X