hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

i am called pappy by my 4 grandparents i live in the land of lakes region of ontario i was raised in w.v. still have a home their. anybody else from w.v. my home is in mannington near morgantown, pappy

Re: hello

Hello Pappy,
    Welcome to Voda land. I'm not from that area, but it is a very pretty area. I grew up in Seattle, very green like W.V. Enjoy your self here. ther are many wonderful people here, and me.
    Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Hya Pappy,

We called my grandfather Nono (Italian) and my dad was Nono after him. Now that he's gone my sons have taught my grandson to call me Nono. Since no is the first word kids learn mine was the first name he could say lol. Anyways I like 'Pappy' (got a nice WV sound to it).
      Btw I was born in Windsor.

Hey, welcome to VodaLand and best of luck to you!
      Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Hello Pappy..

I know Morgantown WV. Have family throughout KY, WV, Vir, etc. My parents up from the back roads near Grayson KY, if you know the area.

Welcome aboard. Tina

Comment

thanks for all your replies is this a good hosting company everyone seems happy here,i think ill join i currently have 2 other hosting accounts dot5 and ******** lots of space but no real features as far as site builder goes, they use page wizard not much good pappy

Comment

Working...
          X