new soho customer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new soho customer

i have a customer that has a blue voda account and got credit for the sale through my affiliate program. he now wants an ecommerce account and wants to sign up for soho. he wants to maintain his blue voda account. do i sign him up through the same computor as his blue voda account? will i get a credit for my affiliate program?
    thanks,
    mrmagoo144
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Re: new soho customer

There is no cost for the Soho account - so what is there to get credit for? He can add a Soho account to his existing account.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

i listened to the first video and i understand it to say that i must contact bv to reset the account. if i reset the account then i will lose the website on the internet? i am a little confused. Are you saying that he can have a blue voda website and a soho website on the same account?
      this is the link that i read:

mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Warren,

Yes. Just install soho to a clean directory. Meaning you can make a NEW domain that nothing else has been installed in, and install it there. People screw it up so badly is why thats there or recommended. If you know what you are doing its NO problem, just type in that domain name during the installation process, should go fine. Or you can contact support to have them install it to the NEW domain.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X