Introducing myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing myself

I do not know much about building web site. I am sure you agree with me when I say, people have to start from the begining. Hope you experts do not mind when I ask which might appear silly and basic questions.

I have not yet bought the web space. But soon I will and hopefully ask lots of questions to build my first web site. Thanks.

Re: Introducing myself

Hello Doublevision,

Unless we have computor experience we all begin with little knowledge to work with. Just remember - Many really nice websites we see on the web were designed by some-one who didn't know what they were doing at first.

You can do it too! Welcome and good luck to you...
    Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Hi Doublevision,

Welcome and enjoy the experience. The people here are friendly and very helpfull despite the fact that everybody are webdesigners working on their own websites and have busy schedules. They just love coming here and share their knowledge and experience.
      Just ask the question and someone will anser you.
      Bless you
      Tom

Comment

Hi and welcome to VL ...
        kym, merlin & tala
        creating white majick
        www.whiteshepherds.com.au
        www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
        www.merlinsmajick.com
        www.kymdunbar.com

Comment