My Host creator vs. yours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Host creator vs. yours?

I just registered my domain name and started with another host. After working back and forth with them I still have a problem to wit:
    I used their creator then I download to add to or modify, and/or uuse my hade coded work , then upload it, using my own ftp . Now if I go back and use their creator again it reloads all that was done with it and eraces all I did with my "Cute ftp". Will I have this problem with yours.
    I am only currently wanting to experiment with a personal page and I also put school projects there for the Teacher and all visitors to link to from my home page "index.html".
    If you would like to view it, Voda has my email address when sending the download link.
    I do not want to post it here, so let me know how to email you or other way besides paying for long distance.
    Ron
    BusyWolf's commin' Hide your heart Girl!

Re: My Host creator vs. yours?

Yes, you can use your own ftp to publish files that you have created to our server. You can use any FTP software you like. You will not have those problems.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X