checking if ns is right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• checking if ns is right

How do I check if domains are on correct ns? Will they show up in the cpanel?

Re: checking if ns is right

Do a whois search at a site like

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Ok They are pointing to voda. Second part of my question please. Will they show up in the cpanel or it doesn't matter?
      I transfered 6 more at the same time will they appear in the domain add on or do I fill the form to add on?
      Last edited by Guest; 02-27-2008, 04:40 AM. Reason: not finished

Comment

Originally posted by Yobcdarryl View Post
        Ok They are pointing to voda. Second part of my question please. Will they show up in the cpanel or it doesn't matter?
        I transfered 6 more at the same time will they appear in the domain add on or do I fill the form to add on?
        You will need to make sure all of the domains are pointing to voda servers. Wherever you purchased your domains, you will need to log in and manage your domains and change any name servers that need pointing to your voda host servers.

You will then need to add on each of these domains in your control panel via the ADD ON DOMAIN icon .. not subdomain - two different things ..

A folder (directory) will be created for each of your new add on domains ... they will be inside of the public_html folder which is the directory for your main domain account with voda host - all others will be add on domains.

As you add on each domain in your control panel, you will notice the directory that is created for each domain - usually by the given name of the domain

You will need on your own computer, a file folder, for every individual domain you have, as each domain will need their own individual page named, saved and published as index .. so you will save all the .bvp files you create for the new domain in that new domains folder on your computer .. all of your pages you create for each individual website will be published to their individual folders ..

public_html is the folder for your main account

each added on domain will get published to their folder

public_html/addondomainone
        public_html/addondomaintwo
        public_html/addondomainthree

and so on, replacing the addondomainone with the actual domain name ..

if the domain is www.ladyeye.net it would look like public_html/ladyeye.net

You will need to type the domain name after public_html in the publish area .. changing this for every domain each time you publish to their individual directory..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

so you see my email is not working so if you remove my post to come back to get an answer it would be noce if somone could just pick up the phone for a minute to help.

Comment

Please use your default email, whatever it is thru your isp.. and contact customer support. We cannot answer technical support questions on the forum.

support@vodahost.com

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X