Publishing site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing site

I have finished building my site but I dont know how to upload the site to the public_html directory. Can I please have detailed directions to make this happen?

Thank you

Re: Publishing site

Originally posted by andrew.zolman View Post
    I have finished building my site but I dont know how to upload the site to the public_html directory. Can I please have detailed directions to make this happen?

Thank you
    Hi .. you will need a voda hosting account to publish your website.

if you already have a voda hosting account, the information required to publish your website will be given to you in your welcoming email.

You will need to publish to your voda hosting servers found in this email.

Your website requires publishing by the blue voda website builder as opposed to uploading and can only be done so with a voda hosting account..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I guess I am a client seeing that I got that billing email. Good I had a webpage, www.matulutulu.co.za which I requested a transfer of to VodaHost, inbetween I got mail from support telling me they registered matulutulu.com? Now I am totally at loss where must I publish my website??? anyone assist me please. (THAT IS MATULUTULU DOT CO DOT ZA OR DOT COM??)
      Lizette Dressler
      Matulutulu Tours and Travel

Comment

i am going to publish to www.matulutulu.com for now.
        friendly regards Lizette Dressler
        Hey in real life I am a bookkeeper and figures makes more sense, but Must congratulate this is a very excellent userfriendly site!
        Lizette Dressler

Comment

I only have a temporary URL for the matulutulu dot co dot za ? where can I enquire about the VodaHost URL for matulutulu dot com before I can publish I need to use that URL numbering from the dropdown menu.
          Lizette Dressler

Comment

Working...
          X