X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgot login for Cpanel

Hello,

I am so glad to be here...And thank you in advance for your help.

I got my welcome letter with my Cpanel login information..I watched the cpanel tutorial on how to login using my IP address.

When I put in my http://IP ADDRESS/cpanel it brought up a login window, I put in my designated Master Username and Master Password, and it went blank and said authentication required. BTW I paid for a dedicated IP address.

then I got to the cpanel login window and it said my login failed...i put it in again, and again login failed.

What am I doing wrong? I signed up last night... and got all my confirmations and so I thought everything was taken care of.

thanks you

Re: Can't login into Cpanel

Log into VBS (Voda Billing Service) instead then > "My Packages" to view the actual IP for the domain associated with your account. >Jot it down<

* There is usually a distinct difference in server IP's addresses between the IP assigned to your account when it is established, and the Dedicated IP address you actually publish to.

Now, go back to the Login Page, find the DIP for the domain you got in VBS and try again.....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Can't login into Cpanel

Thank you so much for you reply...silly me didn't look in my bulk mail folder...and there was a support ticket reply that they had changed my password. So now I have a new password.

Thanks again...If all else fails...check your bulk mail

Comment

Working...
      X