Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTML aading to a page

Hello

im trying to add more then 1 HTML box into one of my pages but they are nor working togther , why is that ?

* i open from the left tool bar the HTML box
    adding the code --> and its working
    *when im adding another (but different code) only the last one is appearing in the page

please help me ,
    thanks

Re: HTML aading to a page

You can have as many of those boxes per page as you'd like, but if any of the code is lacking, you'll have the problem you describe. Make sure you aren't missing any closing or opening tags for starters.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

WOW , that was fast.

well its all working fine if im putting only one of them at the time , so no <tag>lacking possible

hmmm......

one of them its a table(java script code) and the other is an HTML live date code

Comment

Some One ....please Help

REGARDING MY PROBLEM

why can i add 2 HTML boxes to a page...

1 at the time its working both togther isnt.

tanks

Comment

I don't know if this is the problem but it's food for thought.
          The HTML Box's top left hand corner is the Absolute Position of where the contents will start apperaing on the page. Maybe the contents of One Box is over shadowing the other? That is why it is best if you size the HTML box to to the actual size the object will take up on the page.

Comment

Do you have your page published ? If yes, please provide a link.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

And my first answer still applies. Having a missing tag on one of the codes, will cause a problem when you add another code. It wouldn't necessarily cause a problem with just the one.

Those type of answers are here - not via support - THIS board is the support for the builder. However, we can't diagnose what we can't see. So how about putting the code here for each of them?
              Beth
              A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
              SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
              X