Symbols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Symbols

Hey! Things are starting to take shape. I'ld like to thank everyone for all the help. Pages seem to be linking together and displaying correctly. I started to look for my website by plugging in key words into google. When I started I found a link to my page on the 69th page of site listings. I made a few changes in language as well as modifying some site page titles and with just a few changes moved it up to the 23rd page. I'm excited. Now I just have one question. (Like I am really going to have just one more question, ha!) It seems to me that this should be simple but I cannot find it. I am trying to find a "copyright" symbol. It has to be here somewhere.

Re: Symbols

I found a solution that worked. I went into "Word" to find the symbol, copied and pasted it into the page. It worked. I guess I just had to work my way through the problem.

Comment

Found it yourself, good for you! FYI it is highly recommended you spell out the word copyright as well as some visitors may not be able to see the symbol.
      ie. Copyright © 2007-2008 All rights reserved
      Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

To add any symbol like Copyright or Currency Denomination etc., you can open a text box OR whilst you have your text box open, go to Insert and you'll see at the bottom of the list is Symbol. Click that and you'll have a whole array to choose from. :)

Comment

Working...
        X