centering the page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• centering the page

hey, iv often used bluevoda to make great sites n such, but iv only had one problem.

im getting my head around it now slowley but a bit more info could go a long way,

im aware that you can click on the 'center in middle of page horizontally' feature and whatever ou have selected will be centered, however this is all down to the size of your page in the first place

whats the average size of a website?? because when i preview my site in different browsers the setting of each browsers are going to be all different.

is there a html code i can get that keeps everything centered and inline??

Re: centering the page

no. all computors may look at your site with a setting.
    the old standard was 800 pixels wide. if you set your page settings to this and click on the "center in brower" box, have all your pages built from the left side, that means putting your header to the far left at the top, etc.... then when the page is published it will be in the center regardless of who looks at it or will any resoultion setting.
    today, the popular standard is 1024 pixels. again if you build your page on the left the page will be in the center but there will be very little borders on each side.
    hope this helps,
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info - set up as 1024
    www.jeffwoodministries.org - set up as 900 pixels wide
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Re: centering the page

awww bro thanks very much means alot

Comment

Working...
      X