CartManager/Authorize.Net/Humboldt Merchant Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CartManager/Authorize.Net/Humboldt Merchant Service

Right now one of my sites is with SOL and I am using Authorize.Net as the credit card processor. I am surmising that:

1)my current web site with SOL has a built in shopping cart
    2)Authorize.Net processes our customer's credit cards
    3)Humboldt Merchant Services collects the monies from the various card companies and tranfers it to my account.

If I build new sites with BV and use CartManager, it is my understanding that I will still need Authorize.Net and Humboldt Merchant Services.

My questions are:

1)Do I only need the one account (I already have) with both Authorize.Net and Humboldt if I keep my one site with SOL and publish one or two other sites with BV and CartManager?

2)Or will I have to open a second account with both Authorize.Net and Humboldt to handle new sites hosted by HV and using CartManager?

I have looked through the help sections of both Authorize.Net and CartManager and cannot find an answer. I am trying to move my site from SOL but would feel much more comfortable if I could just put up a smaller site with BV and CartManager to get a better feel for how the system works before transferring my quite large site. I am hopeful that I won't have to open a second account with them.

This is clear as can be to me. I hope someone out there understands what I am asking.
    Barbara
    http://www.gardenpartyteas.com
    http://www.elizabethbaileyportraits.com

Re: CartManager/Authorize.Net/Humboldt Merchant Service

Barb,

Normally, You would ask them, but since I am your rep I will. In most instances you wont need another account for this site or any other. Simply login to autho and add your url. If you sell a remarkably different product with a different price range or risk factor you will need to contact Humboldt for their approval. Im assuming its for moving your tea site.. so no problem.

Edit: On a side note, if you start reaching or surpassing your limits, IE: Ticket limit or Monthly Sales peak, you will want to contact them to UP your Ceiling or Redo your account.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks Karen,

I sure hope you are right. It will make my life so much simpler if I can use the same authorize.net account for an SOL site and a HV site at the same time.

It would be done with the expectation of moving the tea site eventually. My products on this site change so much that I can't tell you how many BV pages I have done only to have sold those products and moved on to something else. I take one step forward and 2 back!

And thank you, too for the reminder about reaching or surpassing our limit. I bet that needs to be changed.
      Barbara
      http://www.gardenpartyteas.com
      http://www.elizabethbaileyportraits.com

Comment

No Problem Barb! Im positive you can USE the same account. Beth and I do.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X