Introduction:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction:

I am not sure if I have introduced myself to the group at large, but if I have not, Hello! I am anvildancer, real name David. I am a baby boomer that has refused to grow up. I reside in Minnesota, USA

I set as a goal for myself last November to build a website to promote my career as an artisan/blacksmith. I work at this craft both for love and money. (mostly love) I also have many other interests including stock car racing. I even built and raced a car a couple years ago. I had a blast. Having a love for art and a love for racing just goes to prove that there is a "red neck" lurking within all of us.

I have received "how to" threads from a few of you out there so I have become familiar with a few, but I hope to get to know more of you out there in this community.

Sincerely, David M, www.anvildancer.com
    Last edited by anvildancer; 03-03-2008, 04:59 PM. Reason: ad url

Re: Introduction:

Hi David,
    Nice introduction. It helps to know a little something about new members.
    Good luck to you here in VodaLand and with your site. See ya around....
    Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Re: Introduction:

Hi David,
      Good to have you here. You are a little far north to be a red neck, but you said you study in the ozarks, and you are willing to admit you are redneck so it works. Good luck! By the way, I like your site, but you might want go to the thread for comments and have some others look at it. It looks like you have you page width a little wide.
      Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Working...
      X