Cannot View My Newly Posted Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot View My Newly Posted Sites

I have a domain that I have added to my VodaHost acct by DNS modification and the addon domain feature in my BV control panel. This usually works seamlessly and there is no problem. However, yesterday I published to grnpros.com. Now, the site is published and if someone outside of my home pulls the site up everything is fine. But, and this is odd, when I try to go to my sites I get a parked page page from the registrar of the domain (which assures me my DNS settings have propogated). I have deleted cookies, history, temp files, addon files, etc... I have rebooted, checked my firewall, and anything else I could think of. I cannot figure out what the problem is. I just need to be able to view my sites. Can anyone help me?

I do have a support ticket sent in on this. It is IYL-768172.
    The primary domain on my acct. is lifevisiononline.com
    Last edited by dpride; 03-03-2008, 11:04 PM. Reason: Adding support ticket #

Re: Cannot View My Newly Posted Sites

I can see it, showing up fine, sometimes that happens, More often than not my clients see the sites I nuild them before I can!!!

Hang in there, it WILL appear soon for you.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Really? I was going nuts trying to figure out the problem. Now, I'm one of those people that has to know why. Can you shed some light on why this is. I don't understand why I can't see it but everyone else can. What's different about my computer?

Also, thanks for your quick response.

Comment

Originally posted by dpride View Post
        Really? I was going nuts trying to figure out the problem. Now, I'm one of those people that has to know why. Can you shed some light on why this is. I don't understand why I can't see it but everyone else can. What's different about my computer?

Also, thanks for your quick response.

There's nothing different about your computer... I don't profess to know the exact ins and outs but in basic terms it just hasn't gotten around all the servers yet....
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

I had what I reckon was the exact same thing happening to me. Ended up getting the computer guy to fix it. Wasnt that difficult really. It seems that one of the anti virus systems I had on was blocking it. As it upgraded automatically it just stacked up heaps of junk that wasnt needed. Computer guy cleaned up the system and it now works fine.

Comment

Working...
          X