Lightbox and Safari

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightbox and Safari

I have a couple pages on my website that use the lightbox affect, and when i try to access them with my ******, the page goes through the motions, and takes the time to load everything but the page never shows up and it just loads a blank white page. I finally realized it was only doing this on the pages using lightbox galleries. I then tried to access the same pages on the mac side of my macbook pro and got the same results.

I would have assumed it was a straight-forward compatibility issue but to make it worse, I made a website for a home builder and used the lightbox effect, and the page on his website loads just fine in safari and on my phone.

I don't know if a link will help, but here's an example of one of the pages:

Is this a known issue or can you even tell what's up? Thanks!
    Jacob Hebert
    Lake Conroe Real Estate

Re: Lightbox and Safari

I don't use the lightbox, but have had a similar type problem with one of my sites and accessing it on my Blackberry. I haven't gone through element by element to try to figure it out - frustrating - but I've found quite a few sites I can't access properly with it - so figure at least it's not just me :)
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
    X