No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All ,

I am new to BlueVoda, but loving it so far. I am from Belize(central america).Hope to keep on being impressed with Blue Voda

Re: Newbie

Hello Monz,
    You will only cease to be impressed when you stop using it. If you have any questions or need any help, check the other forum threads and if you don't find the answer already there just ask in a new one. Good Luck!!
    Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Hi Monz,

Blue Voda is a great program as is VodaHost. The community is a knowledgeable and helpful one. You can't go wrong here long as you keep at it.

Good luck to you...
      Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Just a quickie to introduce my self. I am new to Blue voda so am just finding my way around

Comment

"Newbie" Shouldn't Interrupt Threads!

Originally posted by ffeog051 View Post
          Just a quickie to introduce my self. I am new to Blue voda so am just finding my way around
          Well, the first Rules in any forum is to maintain Forum Decorum, and the most basic courtesy you should exercise is not to "interrupt" (jump into, or post "out of topic" in) another's thread ..... bad form, even when "new" or introducing yourself!

So, in welcoming you, I would suggest you brush up on the Forum's FAQ, and get into the habit of quickly reviewing the Rules of each forum (always posted as Sticky's at the top of each page) before posting in them, as they are detailed for each topic....
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X