hey all i'm new i think lol can i get some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey all i'm new i think lol can i get some help

so what up all this is new to me can anyone tell me what this is really about i was trying to start a web page and i got this so if you can help thanks a hole lot i feel like i am in school al over again lol

Re: hey all i'm new i think lol can i get some help

Originally posted by mataya1 View Post
    so what up all this is new to me can anyone tell me what this is really about i was trying to start a web page and i got this so if you can help thanks a hole lot i feel like i am in school al over again lol
    What up Mataya, Yeah it was new to all of us once. Blue Voda and VodaHost are great programs that will do everything you need to get on the web. Building a web page or site are pretty easy to do if you just want to learn a few things

It is a litle like being in school cuz you gotta learn stuff to progress. But it's completely doable. There's lots of folks here that will help you if you're trying...

You'll do fine.
    Welcome and good luck!
    Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Re: hey all i'm new i think lol can i get some help

Hey Mataya,
      The first thing to do is go through the tutorials. They expain all the basics. Then as you get going, you can ask questions in the different forums threads. Most likely someone has already asked the question, so use the search fuction at the top and you'll find answers.
      Soooo... Welcome, Have fun, and Good Luck!!
      Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Working...
      X