GOTTA love Texans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOTTA love Texans

A Texas rancher and his wife bickered their way through France as if they were back home in the Panhandle.

They were scarcely speaking by the time they arrived for their dinner reservations at a fancy French restaurant.

When the waiter asked for their order, the rancher said, "I'll have a big, thick, porterhouse steak."

The waiter looked surprised. "Monsieur? What about ze mad cow?"

The rancher replied, "Oh, she'll just have the salad!"
    Choco777
    www.mayatabasco.com

Re: GOTTA love Texans

I live in texas, and am married to a texan, you hit it right on the head with that won. Cute Choco!!
    Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

yeah, I lived in San Antonio for years.
      Choco777
      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Here is one from Italy!!

[IMG]http://www.a****va.com/images/blank.gif[/IMG]
        A****va: [IMG]http://www.a****va.com/images/blank.gif[/IMG]Slow burner
        A 101-year-old Italian man is to marry his 98-year-old girlfriend after a courtship of more than half a century.
        Retired gynaecologist Giuseppe Rebaudi is to marry long time girlfriend Silvie Basain, who he started seeing in 1952, next month.
        French-born Silvie said: "We just need to get a certificate from the French embassy that I have not been married before and am single."
        She said her only worry was that they might be rushing things: "We have only been together for 50 years - that may be a bit quick but then again you are only young once."
        The ceremony will take place at their home in Bordighera, in the north-west of Italy.
        Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Working...
        X