Help, I gotta be an idiot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help, I gotta be an idiot!

I have worked diligently trying to connect/link my pages to my home page and cannot figure out what I am doing wrong! Is there any way someone can look at what I am doing incorrectly?
    I am receiving the old 404 note. My website http://www.ozarkmountainpoms.com/ seems to be coming up fine but I cannot link my 'about' page. The About page comes up 404.
    My about page properties is saved as http://www.ozarkmountainpoms.com/about.html

My button on my index page is saved as http://www.ozarkmountainpoms.com/about.html

When uploading it says it is going into public_html. I recognize I am doing something very ignorant, but needless to say Arrrrgh!
    Please help a woman who has been very patient, who has not screamed and who wants to learn!!! Without this knowledge I can't load any pages...all snickering at my ignorance is allowed!!!
    Irene
    Irene C.

Re: Help, I gotta be an idiot!

Here is your page:

You saved it with an uppercase 'A'
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Cute puppies

I have two Black poms. ONE is a BEAR, and hes on the large size for a pom at 14 lbs, but hes beautiful, and his coat is perfect, he looks better than some of the show dogs ive seen, and then i have a TEENY WEENY one called Ming Toy. He is lucky he weighs 3 lbs soaking wet and he is 6 mos old...LOL. Bear thinks Ming Toy is his personal play baby, and no one else can devote any attention to HIS baby.

Karen

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Well, Oh heavens I knew it had to be a pretty lame mistake and sure enough...
        Thank you so much. I have worked so hard and missed the simple mistake.
        Thanks so much for the compliments on my dogs. I have a beautiful mix of Poms and I am working for my future on show dogs and that will come with time. My main focus is to be on companion dogs with a heavy dose of therapy dogs! I am very excited!
        Again, thank you for your help. Nothing like ignorance and silly mistakes to keep you humble!
        Irene
        Ozark Mountain Poms
        ozarkmountainpoms.com
        Irene C.

Comment

Also a Pommy owner. Her mom and dad were very tiny....she's huge! How does that happen? They are fun dogs.....always smiling!

Comment

Poms are nodic breeds that were bred down from 30# dogs so there are throw backs now and again...look back into the grandparents and I bet you find some bigger folks. It could be just a fluke tho!
            We strive for 3-7 lbs. but all poms if bred well and raised well are so wonderful!!!
            Irene
            Irene C.

Comment

They really are great dogs! Great personalities and best of all....NO DOGGIE ODOR! Now if I could just teach mine to bark less!

Comment

Working...
              X