Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i get my website noticed ???

Hi hope you are all well? a few questions for you

1 what is the best way of getting my website notice on the web ?
    2 How do i add a flash frontpage onto my site?
    3 Why don't some pictures work in the light box when published?

and lastly is there a newer version of Blue Voda yet??

I sure i have lots more questions for you all, but thats it for now

Thanks
    Dazpett

www.adsinthesun.com

Re: How do i get my website noticed ???

Hi, i noticed this is the 2nd time of posting? You will get many more answers if you post a question one at a time in the correct areas of the forum. As this will attract the users that can help you.

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: How do i get my website noticed ???

Dazpett,

I am pretty new here but I have made some accomplishments in getting traffic to my web site. Before I address that,, let me say that I too,, post too many questions.. I think about them for days.. then boooom blurt them all out.. wrong approach.. feels better though :))

Anyway.. as to traffic and what i know from personal experiences..

I have managed to get my old web site to the top spot or in the top three on many search engines for numerous "key words" ..

Key words being those words that folks type into search engines "looking" for whatever it is you have.. First step - define WHAT you have that they are looking for, DEFINE it write it down.. then list it's (for ea. item) Top 3 reasons someone would want to acquire it from YOU...
      THEN, set back and walk a mile in their moccasins.. think how they think, recall THEIR words, what words do they use to describe what it is that you are selling?

Type in those word phrases into a keyword analysing tool.
      Here is one such tool
      Free keyword research tool that allows you to enter your primary keyword and get free keyword suggestions and reports on their monthly search estimates.

It will produce for you MORE phrases.. select the ones that are applicable to you and this specific product/service.. write them down on a piece of paper. Record the numbers ( which is number of times ea. phrase is searched on)
      Gather together 6 or 7 phrases for ea. product/service.. Ea. one being a page of it's own.. ( you can only work on one at a time anyway)..

Then, write or edit your copy to include these phrases in your text, pic names, and hyperlinks... check out the tool called "Keyword density cloud" on the same page as the above link.. It will teach you more about where to put the words and how many etc. etc.. Just do ONE product , first..

NOW - for ME being a newbie at this, rather than pick the BIG numbered phrases with the most searches per mo.. ,, I deviate from the norm and select the smaller ones.. Why? - because they are less competitive and you stand a better chance of getting results, quicker.. You are looking for rewards to your efforts here.. msn will pick it up first.. usually, then yahoo, then google.. at least that is MY experiences..

study study study... sorry.. there is much to learn..

hope this helps you get started.. that's the key.. start.. OH and one more thing.. when writing... your text.. write it for the READER,, NOT the search engines.. yes use the phrases you selected.. but remember you selected them because they were applicable... so write the copy so as to answer the questions of the reader..

good luck.. it works if you work it..

mike
      Kindest of Regards,

Just Mike
      www.treetables.com

Comment

Working...
      X