links not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• links not working

none of my links are working. I received some suggestions but none of them worked to solve the problem. www.thelowestpayment.com any help will be appreciated.

Re: links not working

Make sure you have published all of the pages, and that the link is the same as you named the file.

Ie. if you made a page called "information.bvp", make sure that the link is to
    'http://thelowestpayment.com/information.html"

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

First, I noticed your home page is saved as HOME. You can not have your home page saved as home. Save it as index. So your home page will show up as www.thelowestpayment.com/index.html not home.html Your first page always has to be index. Next in whatIdoforyou.html you have the I in capitol it need to be small. Your home link on the page you have to change it to www. it doesn't have a www. then add the proper index.html.
      www.perfectscents.ca

Comment

The only time you have to use a lower case letter for the page name is for the " i " in "index"

See: www.usmc-trw.com/test/UPPER-CASE.html

However, it can be quite confusing by mixing in upper case letters.
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

Working...
        X